Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Release Tour for Levi by Jessie Cooke

Title: Levi
Series: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club #5
Author: Jessie Cooke
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 13, 2017
The night Levi's soulmate Krissy, got on the back of his fathers bike, it was the start of an unbelievable ride on the road to a new reality.
When you love someone so much that your souls are connected, that connection is forever.
A heart wrenching love story that will captivate you to the turn of the final page.
One night, one decision and everything changes.
This is the 5th book in the Southside Skulls MC Series.
It is a Standalone Romance Novel but characters from the previous novels, DAX, CODY, GUNNER & ZACK are in this story too. 
HEA and No cliffhanger.
Intended for Mature Readers.
Julie, Goodreads - “...extremely intriguing MC romance with a mysterious story line of intense dreams and spirit….”

Julie from Spunky-n-Sassy - “This book, wow, it will blow you away.”



Zoe Levi Krissy

For me this Series keeps getting better and better.I think that this tale was by far the most emotional one yet.This story was kind of like a love triangle that consisted of the living and the dead.What surprised me the most is as you read the story you connected the dots as you went along but kept leading you back to the parties involved.As the story evolves all those coincidences started to make sense .

I love when you can connect with the characters that you read about and for me I did just that but, I could not help but love them from the onset of the story.My heart broke for both Levi,Zoe and of course Krissy .All these characters endured so much pain and sorrow and for Zoe she battled so much more.

A horrible tragedy and coincidence leads Levi to Zoe just when she needs it.From the moment they met there was this intense connection between them as well as sparks both drawn to each other.The intense feelings or connection troughs both of them off kilter. Levi is grieving from the losing the love of  his life yet this girl out of know where is stirring his lust and so much more.

I always pick a favorite character and mine this time around is going to be Zoe.I picked her because she was so brave to rise above all the things that were bringing her down and she continued fighting for this new life she wanted to create for herself.I thought her to be beautiful inside and out even with all her faults,loving giving,brave,kind ,caring,strong and determined and found her to be one of the sweetest people  all around.I loved her relationship with her Grandma and how the Grandmother never gave up on her as many times as she fell down and got up back again.That unconditional love gave her the strength to fight for her life.I love grandmas!My own was my best friend so I am so glad Zoe had someone to lean on.I love how she constantly fought her attraction for Levi all the wild knowing the were meant to be together and her attempts to keep him at arms lengths  gave me more than a few chuckles. She was such a spit- fire.


Omg ! I think I am in love with Levi .What a hunk and total bada** who was filled with so much love kindness and sweetness.An overall all super niece guy who wasn't loaded down with a tragic past but , came from a loving family.I loved how instantly he became protective of Zoe even without knowing her but for some strange reason has a huge amount of feelings for even with evening knowing her but, feeling like she his another half.Strange ,confusing and totally weird but he feels it and it scares him.I just loved him from the onset and my heart broke for him not only losing the love of his life but his father as well.The tears justed started welling up here and continued to tug at my heart strings from the beginning and until the end of the story.

I loved the story from cover to cover .The story had so many twists and turns and ups and downs it just kept you turning the pages right up to the point it was finished and I did just that even if I nodded off a few times before getting to the end.(Grins)I loved the chemistry and the sparks and the hotness that Zoe and Levi created in reality and in their dreams .The story was definitely steamy just how we like it.

I love a story that has you thinking about the story even hours after you have finished it.This story did that for me as it has you thinking is there life after death?Is there such thing as divine intervention?Are Angels Real ?Is there such a thing as reincarnation ?Can Souls transfer to one another?Even though the story is fictional in life we have seen individuals  with some amazing gifts as well a miracles and after this story is said and done it has you thinking is someone or something shaping out own fate?


A recommended read to all and this one goes into to the keep pile to be read again and again.

PS:If you like MC Romance reads that aren't overly dark, gritty and not to violent this is a series to give a try .We enjoy the other books in this series as well and they have a great cast of characters that keep gracing all the current  books still giving us a sneak peek of our favorites we have come to love.

5 stars from us



Jessie Cooke writes hot romance novels about tough guys, bad boys, bikers, fighters and lovers and the women of strong character who tame them.

HOSTED BY:

0 comments: